Individual and Corporate support is the lifeblood of the Symphony. Because we want to make classical music accessible to as many people as possible — particularly young people — we keep our prices very reasonable and admit students to most concerts free of charge. That simply means that proceeds from selling tickets to our programs do not come close to covering all our costs. This is not an unusual situation for a non-profit enterprise.
Which brings us back to you. Your donations enable us to:
- Maintain the quality and frequency of our concerts
- Introduce classical music to students from elementary school through college
Higher levels of support enable us to:
- Expand the range of our music and the geographic venues for our concerts
- Provide extraordinary embellishments, such as the video with the spectacular Disney concert in January 2015, which drew one of our largest audiences in history
- Help fund our young, but growing endowment, which can provide the Orchestra with a sound financial foundation for the future
Your Non-Profit Donation is Tax Deductible
In addition to the satisfaction you will get as a donor from knowing that you are directly responsible for the Orchestra’s success, you receive a tax deduction and listing as a contributor in the Concert Program (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
The GNSO is a 501(c)(3) organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.